Friday, June 19, 2009
2 month update
So, he's weighed in at 10.65 lbs. He's doubled since we brought him home! And cute as ever, if you ask me. I know I'm biased....but, whatever :P He's definitely smiling now. Loving the smiles!!! Also, he's been lifting his head up for quite a while now. But, 2 nights ago, while I had him against my chest burping him, he lifted his head right up and tilted it back enough to look at me!! He's getting so strong!!! It's like he's exploring a whole new world....hehehe.... He's also completely grown out of his NB clothes and is fitting nicely into his 0-3mos stuff now. Actually, one or two are a little snug. Can't wait to get him into the 3-6mos stuff - he's got so much cute stuff that I can't wait to see him in it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment