So...we started clapping at Marcus the other day to see if he'd catch on.(well...I've been playing paddycake with him since day 1 but I've been doing all the clapping and helping him along)...it only took him about 3 days and now he's doing it all on his own! Hope you find this as cute as I do :D ...but I'll forgive you if you don't. LOL. {I've tried to upload this about 5 times to Facebook and I'm still trying....
so here I am ~ not that I love you guys less.....this spot just isn't always my first thought. But you're blessed today with the first glimpse at the clapping :)}
I think it is VERY cute. It's also really great to see him in motion. Aren't video cameras fun?
ReplyDeleteHope all is well!
This was actually my video function on my regular camera - and YES! I can't get enough of it :) (Although I'm sure some are bored with my constant "Oooh, look what he's doing now!!!" naggings...hehehe. But what kind of Mom would I be if I wasn't, right :D Glad you enjoyed it as much as I.
ReplyDeleteAll is going great, as you can see. Hoping likewise,
T.